Monday, September 25, 2023

Just A Note Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  The base of my card is a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of Lost Lagoon.  To the top of that panel, I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Calypso Coral cardstock.
I added a Very Vanilla panel to the top of my card ...... That piece measured 5" x 7-1/2".  It is scored at 3-3/4".
The Very Vanilla panel opens up to reveal the inside of my card.
I did add five 'Inked Botanicals Desiger Series Paper' panels to the front.  And before I adhered that down ..... I wrapped some Lost Lagoon Ribbon around the bottom and tied it up with some 'Linen Thread'.
My sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' and that was stamped onto a Very Vanilla  frame from the 'Countryside Corners Dies'.
I did finish off the inside of my card with one of the flowers from the 'Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the upgraded version of your card. It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete