Friday, September 08, 2023

Be Good To Yourself Flip-Top

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My card inspiration for today comes from Lyssa at 'Song of My Heart Stampers'.  This is such a fun interactive style card ...... And the design possibilities are ENDLESS.  Here is a link to Lyssa's blog post:  Photo Tutorial: Flip Top Fancy Fold (embellishwithlyssa.com)
My base card starts off with a 8-1/2" x 11" piece of Black cardstock.  It is scored at 5-1/2" (on the 11" side) and 4-1/4" (on the 8-1/2" side).  Along the 5-1/2" scored side you will cut on that line over to 4-3/4".  Then turn to the 4-1/4" side and cut over 4-3/4" down to the 5-1/2" line.  You will take off 1/2" on the top and on the right-hand side.
My top front flap uses two White 3" x 4-5/8" panel and the 'Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' is 2-5/8" x 4-3/8" (one for the front and one for the inside).
My sentiment for the inside is from the 'In the Moment' set.
Here's what the card looks like when all the flaps are opened.
And this section inside is the perfect place to write my sentiment.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flip flop card layout. How fun is that? Your color choice is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete