Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Thanks To You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today, I start off with a Blueberry Bushel base card that is 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".  
Next, I added a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel to the front of my card.  The next layer is some 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper'.  The top DSP panel is 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" and the bottom DSP panel is 3-3/4" x 2-3/4".  I added a 1/2" x 3-3/4" White cardstock piece over the seam of those two joining DSP panels.
Then I added three layering pieces to the front of my card.  The top white layer was used to add three flowers that were cropped out from the 'Paper Florist Dies' and I arranged those down the front of that panel.
The last thing I added to the front of my card was my sentiment.  That was from the 'Vertical Blooms' set and I used Blueberry Bushel ink and stamped that to the right of the three flowers.
I did add a 4" x 5-1/4" White panel to the inside of my card....
And I decorated the bottom of that panel with more of the 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper' and one single 'Paper Florist Die' flower.
And there you have it friends......
I AM IN LOVE with this card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Your card has great colors and a lot of movement, especially the gingham DSP

    ReplyDelete