Saturday, September 23, 2023

Hi Sweet Friend

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the month of September ...... I am going to feature my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to be centered around Hershey Nuggets.  Today, I have a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging idea that comes together in a JIFFY.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This little holder was inspired by Julie at the 'Paper Pixie' back in 2017.  It starts out with a 4" x 5-7/8" base.  It is scored at 5/8" on all four sides.  On the 5-7/8" side score at 2-5/8" and 3-1/4".
I used the Neutral's Designer Series Paper and this is Pecan Pie.
I did use the 'Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon' to wrap around the top section of my box ..... And I was able to tie it up into a pretty bow in the front.
My sentiment is from the 'By My Side' set ..... And that is stamped onto a banner flag that was cropped out using the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
The ribbon fits so PERFECTLY .... that slipping it off takes NO EFFORT!!!!
And I covered the four Hershey Nuggets with more of the 'Pecan Pie Neutral's Designer Series Paper'.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable treat box!!! This would make a great teacher gift!!

    ReplyDelete