Monday, September 11, 2023

Earthen Elegants Upgrade

  Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was to change up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  I kept the base card White and I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Pebbled Path cardstock and a 3-3/4" x 5" White panel.
I used the same 'Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper' but cut these pieces at 1/2" x 5".  Those pieces were adhered across the bottom of my card.
My sentiment was stamped onto a Pebbled Path frame and adhered to the top left-hand corner of my card.
All the magic went into creating the three pots.......
And I created different heights for some FUN.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this upgraded card turned out.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment