Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Easel Post-it-Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was looking to make a gift for a friend ..... And thought ..... Who doesn't need a post-it-note holder for their desk.  I started with a Night of Navy base that was 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 5-1/2".  For the base bottom, I used a 4" x 4" piece of Night of Navy.  That piece is scored at 1/2", 2" and 3-1/2".
And for the post-it-note pocket .... That is another piece of Night of Navy.  That piece is 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" and that piece is scored on the 5-1/2" side at 2-1/2" and 3".  And then on the 4-1/2" side it is scored at 1/2" and 4".
I decorated the front and pocket of my holder with some 'Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper'....
And before I adhered down my pocket DSP .... I wrapped some 'Night of Navy 3/8" Ribbon' around that piece and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' and that was matted to the top of my holder.
And there you have it.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: