Saturday, September 16, 2023

6-Pack Hershey Nuggets Holder

  Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the month of September ...... I am going to feature my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to be centered around Hershey Nuggets.  Today, I have a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging idea that comes together in a JIFFY.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I was inspired by a project that Debbie Kramer shared back in 2016 ..... and thought it would be a perfect upgraded version for my blog.  I have created this same holder in the past.....but my share today is updated with all kinds of great improvement.  
This holder starts out with a 8" x 4" piece of Berry Burst cardstock.  Along the 8" side you will score at 1", 1-1/2", 3", 5", 6-1/2" and 7".  Flip that side over and score at 4".  Now score on the 4" side at 1/2" on both ends.
I covered my holder with a 7/8" piece of 'Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper' and wrap that around my holder and adhered it to the base.
My handles were created using the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.....
And I used some 'Balmy Blue Ribbon' and colored it with my 'Berry Burst Stampin' Blends'.
My sentiment is from the 'Pansy Patch' set and that is stamped onto layering pieces from the 'Double Oval Punch'.
I covered all six of my Hershey Nuggets with more of the 'Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper'.
And there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment