Monday, August 21, 2023

May You Enjoy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation from a Portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I kept the same White base ...... but for this upgraded card I added two cardstock panels to it.  The first was a 5-1/4" x 4" Mossy Meadow panel ..... and the second was a 3-3/4" x 5" White panel.  I used the 'Quatrefoil Tile Folder' to emboss that panel before I adhered it to the front of my card.
I did use some of the new 'Real Red Dotted Ribbon' around my card and then got busy creating my sentiment piece.
I used the same 'Scallop Contour Dies' for my frame ..... And the sentiment is from the 'Very Best Occassions' set.  And keeping with the holly sprigs.....I just tucked those behind my sentiment piece.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your upgrade gives the card an even more festive look! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete