Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Sack of Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Two of my FAVORITE things to do is papercrafting and crocheting.  Well .... I put the two loves together and created this ADORABLE Stamp Camp door prize.
It's a sack of holiday gift tags.
Our July Stamp Camp was a "Christmas in July" theme ..... And I wanted to create something FESTIVE and FUN to give away to one lucky Camp door prize winner.  This little project was the answer.
I stamped a dozen little Red Trucks and added a To/From on the back.  Then I added some Red & White Baker's Twine and INSTANT gift tags were created.
All 12-trucks fit PERFECTLY inside the little sack.....
And I even took the time to add this DARLING little face onto the front of my snowman sack.
So ..... Tell me friends......
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little snowman bag you crocheted. I love to crochet too!! So fun and relaxing. Too many hobbies!

    ReplyDelete