Saturday, August 26, 2023

Thinking of You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This DARLING Ghirardelli treat holder reminds me of the matchbook holders we made YEARS AGO.  They come together so FAST......And make the PERFECT little something for someone special.
It starts off with a packaging holder.  That is a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock that measures 2-3/4" x 7-3/8".  It is scored on the 7-3/8" side at 3", 3-1/2" and 6-3/4".  I used the 'Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper' to cover my holder.
My sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' and that is stamped onto a frame cropped out using the 'Something Fancy Dies'.
I used the same DSP and cropped out two flowers from that Designer Series Paper .... and used the 'Hello, Irresistible Dies' to crop both of those out.
I created the insert for the inside of my holder.  That's a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock.  It measures 2-3/8" 5-3/4".  It is scored on the 5-3/4" side at  1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 3", 3-1/4" and 3-1/2".
I decorated the insert with the same 'Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper'.
The insert fits a Ghirardelli Chocolate square PERFECTLY!!!
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun candy holder. I've never seen one like this. TFS You did a great job and I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete