Friday, August 18, 2023

Happy Birthday Spring Board Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
Okay my friends ...... My card share for today was shared by the talented Susan Campfield.  She shared this card back on 4/23 and I fell in love with it.  It's not a complicated card to create ...... Just has several steps you need to follow to achieve the spring board.  Here is a link to Susan's video on how to create this card:  (602) Springboard Fun Fold Cards: Create a unique fun fold card, April 2023 Crafternoon Creative Escape - YouTube
I used Very Vanilla to create my card.  And embossed the Vanilla pieces with the 'Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder'.
 
Here is how the card looks when you stand it up.
And how it looks when you flip back the front flap.
My flowers were cropped out from the 'Irresistible Blooms Designer Series Paper'.  I used the 'Irresistible Blooms Dies' to crop each one out.
My sentiment for the front of my card is from the 'Something Fancy' set.....
And I also used that same set for the inside message.
It's a FUN card to create......
Hope you give it a try!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and fun card. I'm going to have to add that technique to my list of things to try. TFS

    ReplyDelete