Thursday, August 03, 2023

Nothing Fancy Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
If you are in need of a SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY gift tag ...... STOP RIGHT HERE.  I used the 'Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper' and cropped out one of the cut-aparts that are in that packet of DSP.
I trimmed it down to 3" x 4" and created a tag topper at the top and the DSP did all the work for me.
I added a sweet sentiment from the 'Something Fancy' set and that was matted on a scallop circle from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
I finished my tag off with some 'Garden Green 3/8 Ribbon' and used my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some SHINE to the center of each daisy flower.
Doesn't get any easier.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tag. That particular piece of DSP is one of my most favorite images!

    ReplyDelete