Saturday, August 12, 2023

Cocktail Mixers Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I spotted a DARLING little holder on Pinterest that used the retired Stampin' UP! Mini Pocket Envelope Dies ..... And I thought ..... I could create that.  So, I got busy and ended up creating this DARLING little Cocktail Mixers Holder.
It starts off with a 4-1/2" x 5" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.  It is scored on the 5" side at 2-3/8" and 4-3/4".  I turned it to the 4-1/2" side and scored it at 4-1/4". 
I snipped off about an inch from the top section and that gave me the scalloped edge along the top.
My holder fits PERFECTLY two little "Skinnies Cocktail Mixers' inside.
I wrapped a 1-3/4" x 6" Blackberry Bliss Belly Band around the center of my holder.  I did use the 'Twisted Rope Embossing Folder' to give that piece a little extra WOW FACTOR.  
And my sentiment is from the 'Bottled Happiness' set and that is stamped onto a tag cropped out from the 'Pretty Pillowbox Dies'.
And there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: