Saturday, August 19, 2023

Just For You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I saw a sweet little treat holder that I figured I could down-size it and make it to hold just a couple OH SO YUMMY Walker's Milk Chocolate Eclair Candies.  It was SUPER FUN to create and talk about EASY......
This little creation starts off with a base box that was 7-5/8" x 3-1/4".  It is scored on the short side at 5/8" on both sides ....... Turned and on the long side it is scored at 3-1/2", 4-1/8" and 6-1/2".
I used the Regals Designer Series Paper in Gorgeous Grape.  Those pieces were for the inside 1-7/8" x 3-1/4" and for the front 1-7/8" x 2-1/4".
I wrapped some '1/8" Gold Trim' around the box and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
And the sentiment is from the 'Charming Sentiments' set and that is stamped and I added several layers of 'Reach For The Stars Dies'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.
Tell me what you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute box. You've made so many fun and adorable ones that it's going to be difficult to pick which one I want to use at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete