Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Celebrate

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started this BEAUTIFUL card off with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base and that piece is scored at 5-1/2".  I also added two additional layers to the front of my card.  First a Bubble Bath piece that measures 4" x 5-1/4" and a Garden Green layer that is 3-7/8" x 5-1/8".
I used a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of White cardstock and adhered 1" x 6" strips of the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' on the diagonal across that white panel.  Once I had that white piece completely covered with DSP ...... I wrapped some Garden Green Ribbon around the top and adhered it down to my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Wanted to Say Dies' and I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere that down to the lower right corner of my card.
And that's all it took my friends......
Simply LOVE what I created.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your card has such a happy feel to it. Very colorful and lots of fun movement. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete