Sunday, August 13, 2023

Season's Greetings

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.  Every single thing about this card I LOVE!!!
I started with a White base card that measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and it's scored at 4-1/4".  Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Brightest Glow' set along the left-hand side of my card front.
My three trees were cropped out using the 'Reindeer Dies' and I stacked those together in a cluster ..... Just for an added bit of FUN!
And there you have it friends.
That's all it took to create this card.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card. It's got such a peaceful look to it.

    ReplyDelete