Thursday, August 24, 2023

Happy Holidays

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off today with a 3" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  I added a 2" x 4-1/4" panel of the 'CountrySide Inn Designer Series Paper' right down the center.
My sentiment piece is stamped onto a 1/2" piece of White cardstock.  I used the 'Brightest Glow' stamp set to create my sentiment.
My trio of snowflakes was created using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out three White and Night of Navy circles ...... And then I added one of the 'Adhesive Backed Snowflakes' to the center.
I also added the 'Tinsel Gems' to the end of my sentiment panel.....
And also one of those gems to the center of each snowflake.
I finished my tag off by addig some 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon' to the top ...... And secure it with some 'White Baker's Twine' into a pretty bow.
And there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE today's tag. I need to add those adorable snowflakes to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete