Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Thought I would change things up a tiny bit for my tag this week.  It's a 3" circle tag.  I used my 'Stylish Shape Dies' to create my Tahitian Tide base tag ..... And I added a White layering piece to the top of that.
I stamped the DARLING little bird from the 'Bird's Eye View' set into the center of that White layer.
And after coloring him ...... I added some 'Fine Tip Glue' to gloss up his over-sized glasses.
My sentiment was stamped onto several banner flag layers from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  And I used the 'Go To Greetings' for my sentiment.
I think my FAVORITE part of this tag creation is the braided ribbon topper I made.  I used the 'Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon' and just braided it until I have the PERFECT look.
So, What do you think my friends????/
Can't wait to make more of these for the
Christmas Holiday Season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. I love the layout and the colors you used. That bird is so cute. I do regret not getting that set!

    ReplyDelete