Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Everything Will Be OK

                Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today is a two panel Designer Series card.  I used the 'Les Shoppes Designer Series Paper'.  I cut two panels ...... One was 5" x 1-1/2" and the other is 5" x 2-1/4".
I began by adhering down a panel of Calypso Coral cardstock ...... And they adhered my two Designer Series Paper to the top of that.
Next, I added a panel of Calypso Coral and more of the DSP to a center panel.  I wrapped some 'Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Ribbon' around the center and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment is from the 'Charming Sentiments' and that was stamped onto a 'Stylish Shapes Circle Die' and I added two additional circle layers behind that.
Couldn't be HAPPIER with how this card turned out.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What fun DSP. Your card has a lot of movement and the colors are beautiful together. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete