Thursday, August 17, 2023

Merry Christmas

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag for today starts off with one Cherry Cobbler that is 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" ....... And a second tag that is the same size but is White.
The only thing I did to the Cherry Cobbler tag was add some white stitching lines around the outer edge of the entire tag.
I mainly worked on the White tag ...... Using the 'Brightest Glow' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.
It was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink at the very bottom of my White tag.
My holly was created using the 'Gorgeously Made Dies' and I added some tiny Cherry Cobbler circles for the berries.
I finished my tag off with some 'Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow.
And that's all it took to create this tag.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Christmas tags. I especially love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete