Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Spine Hinged Tag Book Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This little book comes together SO QUICKLY!!!
I used the 'CountrySide Inn Designer Series Paper' to create my pocket pages ..... and Night of Navy to cardstock to create the binding.   The binding piece is a 7" x 2-3/8" piece of the Night of Navy cardstock and it is scored at 1" on both sides.  This piece get's wrapped around the 6-pages on the inside of my book.
The hinge part of this book is a 7" x 12" piece of the 'CountryInn Designer Series Paper' and that piece is scored on the 12" side every 1".  Each of the pocket pages on the inside get slotted into each of those scored section to form the hinge.
Each internal page has a pocket (either at the top of bottom) ..... And I added several tags to tuck inside each of my pages.
I also added some 'Balmy Blue & White 1/2" Variegated Ribbon' to the top of each of my tags.
And that Variegated Ribbon also worked as the closure for my book.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute. A lot of time went into making this but it's SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete