Saturday, August 05, 2023

Very Merry

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This DARLING little holiday treat holder was inspired by the very talented Angie Pyjas over at Stampin With Amora.  She has a very detailed video on how to create one of these holders......Here's a link to that video:  (588) DIY Christmas In July Little Red Truck Box- Let's Make It!!! - YouTube
I started off with a 5" x 4-1/2" Real Red base box.  It is scored on the 4-1/2" side at 1" and 3-1/2".  Turn your holder and score on the 5" side at 2" and 3".
The front and back wrap pieces are White cardstock that were both 2-1/8" x 3-3/8".  These get adhered to the front and back of your holder. 
I used some Real Red 3/8" Ribbon at the top of my holder and tied it up into a pretty bow ..... and this help to keep the holder closed up.
My sentiment is from the 'So Very Merry' set and that was stamped onto a large circle from the 'Reach For The Stars' dies.
And I filled my little treat holder.......
With several mini candy canes.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: