Sunday, August 20, 2023

May you Enjoy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a White base card that measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".
I added 3-panels of the 'One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper' to the front.  Each of those pieces measure 1" x 4-1/4".
Next, I added my sentiment piece.  That was stamped from the 'Very Best Occassions' set and I used the 'Scallop Contour Dies' for that.
The finishing touch for this card was adding some holly sprigs that were cropped out using the 'Gorgeously Made Dies'.  Doesn't get any EASIER!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: