Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Thinking of You

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was checking out Pinterest and saw that Julie from the Paper Pixie created a box like this using the (now retired) 'Celebration Label Dies'.  I thought I would give it a whirl trying to resize this box and create something of my own.  Here we go....
My version uses a 4-5/8" x 5-1/2" piece of White cardstock for the base.  That piece is scored on the 5-1/2" side at 2-1/4" on both sides.  Turn your cardstock and on the 4-5/8" side it is scored at 1" on both ends.
For the lid .... I used the 'Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper' and that piece measures 4-13/16" x 4-3/4".  It is scored on the 4-3/4" side at 2" on both ends ..... and on the 4-13/16" side is scored at 1" on both ends.
I used the 'Azure Afternoon Sheer Ribbon' to wrap around the top of box....
And this box holds a package of Chessman cookies inside.
My sentiment is from the 'Go To Greetings' and that is stamped onto a 'Stylish Shapes' banner die.  The finishing touch was adding three 'Tinsel Gems' to the lower left-hand corner ..... and this box was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends!!!!
I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Another cute box! I love the DSP you used to make it!

    ReplyDelete