Friday, August 11, 2023

Happy Birthday Fold Out

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This creation was shared by Patty Bennett back in 2021.  She shared a video on how to create this card ...... And here is the link to that video:  (601) Fun Fold card with Cute Halloween paper from Stampin' Up! - YouTube
The front of the card spotlights the birthday sentiment.  It was created by cutting out the scallop frame on the front of my card with the 'Scallop Contours Dies'.  
My sentiment is actually stamped on the inside page.  It uses the 'Celebrate with Tags' and is stamped onto a Very Vanilla panel.
Here's a close-up of how that sentiment message looks.
Then you flip down that first panel and it reveals two additional frames.
I used the 'Beautiful Balloons' set for my celebration message.......
And the bottom frame gives me room to write a special little birthday message.
I have to admit ..... This card does take some time to assemble ..... But ..... OH it's WORTH it in the end.  Hope you have fun making one of these.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fun fold and fun card! Love it! Love your use of the DSP sheet on the cover. I found that piece a bit difficult to work with. You made it work nicely!!

    ReplyDelete