Thursday, August 10, 2023

Tis The Season

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today starts off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Crumb Cake base tag.
Next, I added some of the new 'Red & Gold Dotted Ribbon' along the left-hand side of my tag.
My holiday tree was SO EASY to create.  I used the heart from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and stacked those upside down on top of each other.  A star at the top and some 'Iridescent Pearl Jewels' colored with my 'Real Red Stampin' Blends' created the festive look I was going for.
My sentiment is from the 'Brightest Glow' set and I used Black ink to stamp that.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Gold 1/8" Trim' to the top of my tag ..... And tieing it up into a pretty bow.
That's how FAST this tag came together.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cute tag. Love the trees. Great way to use up the retired Crumb Cake card stock.

    ReplyDelete