Monday, August 14, 2023

Season's Greetings Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  I also added a Pretty Peacock panel to the front that measured 3-1/2" x 4-3/4".
My sentiment is from the same 'Brightest Glow' set ..... But for this upgraded card, I stamped that onto a frame that was die-cut using the 'Labels Aglow Dies'.
Across the center of my card ...... I added a White Cardstock panel.  I used the 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder' on that panel and before adhering that piece down I used the tree dies from the 'Reindeer Dies' to crop out my three trees.  And by adding a panel of the 'Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper' behind that embossed White panel ...... I was able to give the three trees some color.
I topped all three trees off with a star cropped out from the 'Distressed Gold Speciality Paper' ..... and the star die was part of the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment