Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wishing You Were Here

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card for today is a real SCRAP-BUSTER.  For all of us who hold onto little pieces of DSP ...... This card design is for you.
I startd out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Sunny Splash' set into the lower right-hand corner of my White base card.
Next, I got busy and trimmed up six 1/2" x 5" strips of 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper'.
I arranged those DSP pieces to the center of my card.  I wove all six pieces together ....... And then used 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals' to adhere those down to the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Solid Faceted Gems' around the front of my card .......
And this card was DONE in no time flat.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colorful crisscrosses! SO fun! I may have to give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. My Mystery Stamping team members SERIOUSLY had fun making this card.

      Delete