Saturday, July 16, 2022

Creative Happy Girl Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Creative Happy Girl".  It is designed to help you document all your creative FUN.  Here is what I created.
I had SO MUCH FUN creating this album.  It will be the PERFECT album for me to spotlight some of the things that make me HAPPY when I'm creating.
There are a total of 20 pages in this album ....... And LOTS of pockets to hide treasures and PLENTY of flip-flap sections to add more space to document pictures and do journaling.  Here's Page one.
This is pages 2 and 3.
Page 3 has a flip-up section for more photos.
Pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Page 9 has a double flip-out section.
Pages 10 and 11.
Pages 12 and 13.
Pages 14 and 15.
Pages 16 and 17.
Pages 18 (which has a pocket) and Page 19.
And Page 20.
And this is the back inside cover to my album.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colors on this album. You find the most adorable albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. But Tracy at Artsy Albums does all the work for me......I just put the albums together.

      Delete