Saturday, July 23, 2022

Oven Shaped Recipe Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Oven Shaped Recipe".  It is designed to help you document those special family recipes.  Here is what I created.
This DARLING little recipe book just makes me SMILE.  And it has 10 pages inside that are loaded with flip-flap sections and pockets.
Here's the inside front cover piece.
This is Page one.
Each page is seperated by a recipe card.
Here's Page 2.  This page has an extra flip flap section and a fun pocket to tuck a treasure.
Here's Page 3.
And Page 4 has another pocket.
Page 5 is another flip-out page.
Page 6 has a flip-up section in the center.
Here's Page 7
Page 8 is another flip-out section and a pocket.
Here's Page 9.
Here's Page 10.
And this is the inside back cover of my album.
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this album turned out.
What do you think my friends!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this album. I may just have to hop on over to ArtsyAlbums.shop and get one. It's just too darn cute!!! I have lots of Air Fryer recipes I've tested and made notes of that I'd like to have in an album. And maybe for some of my air fryer friends too for Christmas gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my album. Sounds like this album would be PERFECT for you. Have FUN!

      Delete
  2. What a darling presentation for favorite recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! It's so adorable.....and makes a PERFECT gift for anyone who loves to cook.

      Delete