Saturday, July 02, 2022

Time To Travel Scrapbook

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Time To Travel".  It is designed to help you document a vacationor trip.  Here is what I created.
This travel album is a chip board style album.  And it has 14 pages that have lots of flips and flaps to get PLENTY of photo's loaded into this album.
Here is Page 1.....
And Page 2.
Page 3 has the first of many flips.  The journaling card flips up to expose more space for photos.
Page 4 is another flip page.
Here's Page 5......
And Page 6.
Here's page 7.....
And Page 8 is a pockets page.  I've tucked in several small journaling cards inside this pocket.
Page 9 has a flip-up section.
Page 10 has LOTS of space for pictures.
Page 11 also has a large area for pictures.
Page 12 has a flip-up section.
Page 13 fits two small pictures.
And Page 14 is the last page in this scrapbook.
Simply ADORE how this album turned out.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this little travel album. Hope to see you in Madison this fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. And I will be connecting with you while I'm back there.

      Delete