Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Crackers

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These cracker treats were so much FUN to make.
And the best part ....... All the design is done for you with the help of the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
All 6-crackers were made using the 'Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper'.  And I created two each of three different patterns.
The 'Cracker & Treat Box' cuts out these little cuties.......
And does all the scoring for you.
I added some 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' to both ends...
And added a FUN little flower (from the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch').
My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' set....
And every cracker got a pretty 'Solid Faceted Gem' added to the top.
Just couldn't be any EASIER to create.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo, what fun crackers. And the Awash in Beauty paper was a perfect choice for them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable patterns and the perfect sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I was looking for something small but bold. Hit out of the park with this set.

      Delete
  3. How super-sweet are these?! I am going to have to give these dies a spin through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with some cute papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete