Sunday, July 03, 2022

Red, White and Blue

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Tomorrow is my birthday and I celebrate today with this SUPER FUN Red...White...and Blue card.  
I started this card off with a Crumb Cake base card.....
And added three 1-1/2" x 3-1/4" panels of Red, White and Blue cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Simply Fabulous' stamp set right below the center White cardstock panel.
Then, I got busy and added some small stars from the 'Silhouettes Dies' around the front of my card.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think.
Isn't it PERFECT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: