Saturday, July 09, 2022

Hello Beautiful Friend Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Hello Beautiful Friend".  It is designed to help you document those special friends in your life.  Here is what I created.
This acrylic shaped album measures 8" x 4-1/2" and is a total of 28 pages.
Here's Page one.
Pages 2 and 3.
Pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Pages 10 & 11.
Pages 12 & 13.
Pages 14 & 15.
Pages 16 & 17.
Pages 18 & 19.
Pages 20 & 21.
Pages 22 & 23.
Pages 24 & 25.
Pages 26 & 27.
And this is the back page and cover.
Best part of this album.......
There is a ton of pockets and flip-out sections....
So you have plenty of space to journal all your friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. And yet another gorgeous album!! I love it and it is a great way to keep those memories of special friends. I love every page in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I have a special friend I'm going to give this to.

      Delete