Sunday, July 24, 2022

Happy Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I had so much FUN creating this card.  I started out with a White base card and cut it to 5-1/2" x 7-1/4" and scored it at 3".
This allowed me to add a 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of  'Design A Daydream Designer Series Paper' to the bottom inside section of my card.
For the front of my card ....... I added a panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock across the center of my card.  Then I added a panel of White cardstock that I started to build my candles onto.
The candles are from the 'Sihouettes Dies' and I cropped out seven of them and staggered them across that White cardstock panel.
Then I added a sentiment (Artistically Ink set) panel that was stamped onto White cardstock and layered with some Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of my sentiment and then popped it right over my candles.
All that was left to do was add some 'Fine Sparkle' embellishments that were colored with my Blackberry Bliss Blends Markers.  And the finishing touch was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each of the flames ...... And that gave my card the WOW FACTOR I was looking for.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect card. For a woman, man or child. I LOVE it. And I love the colors you chose for the DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling parade of candles and a crisp sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. I had FUN making this card.

      Delete
  3. Love how you've cropped these candles with the colors from this gorgeous paper! ♥

    ReplyDelete