Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Sending Hugs

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
I started out with a White base card.  To the top of that I added a layer of Melon Mambo cardstock.
Next, I added a 4" x 3" panel of the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' to the top of my card.....
And another 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' panel (2-1/4" x 4") to the bottom of my card.
Then I got busy and cropped out three hexagon shapes from the 'Beautiful Shapes Dies'.  I arranged those to the left-hand side of my card.
And added a single 'Build a Butterfly' image into the center of each hexagon.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Splendid Thoughts' set and that was stamped onto a frame from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Fine Sparkle Gems' to the front of my card.  And I colored those three gems with my Stampin' Blends Markers'.
And there you have it my friends......
Don't you just LOVE it!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment