Monday, July 25, 2022

Happy Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a Landscape style card to a Portrait style card.
My card measures 4-1/4" x 9-3/4" and it is scored at 4-1/4".
I did add another panel of the 'Design A Daydream Designer Series Paper' to the inside bottom section of my card.  This DSP measures 1-1/2" x 4-1/4".
I did add a 1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss to the bottom edge on the front of my card ...... And that was mainly added to help accent the Designer Series Paper.
For the front of my card ...... I added three Blackberry Bliss frame pieces that had White cardstock adhered to the top.  Then I cropped out a total of 9-candles and arranged 3-candles onto each frame piece.
I used the 'Artistically Ink' set to stamp my sentiment.  And all I had to do was ink up each word and stamp it directly onto my card front.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Fine Sprinkle' embellishments to the front of my card ..... And again, those were colored with my Blackberry Bliss Blends Marker.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: