Sunday, July 17, 2022

Make a Splash

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
The minute I saw this darling set in the new catalog ...... It was a MUST HAVE on my list.  Just THRILLED with the way these images stamp.
I started this card off by stamping three bathsuits from the 'Sunny Splash' set directly onto a White panel.  I matted that stamp panel onto three layers of Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Titian Tide cardstock.
I added some 'Matt Decorative Dots' to my White panel ..... and I used my Melon Mambo Blends to change up one color of those dots.
My sentiment was stamped onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' and I matted that sentiment onto a panel of Melon Mambo cardstock.
There you have it friends.......
Just one of those FUN summer kind of cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. So cute. Very colorful. Makes me feel cooler on this hot morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hearing you Wanda. It's STEAMING out here in AZ. Glad you liked my card. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I love this trio of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little retro swimsuits are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete