Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Peek-a-Boo Bags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Have you seen the new 'Peekaboo Bags' in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  They are SO MUCH FUN to play with.
I pulled out one of each color and created two fun bags.
The first Peekaboo Bag is this Kraft style.  I added two panels of the 'Abigail Designer Series Paper' to the front......
And also a panel to the back.
I wrapped some 'Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon' around the top of my Kraft bag....
And cropped out a flower from the 'Penned Flowers Dies'  My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' set.
The second peekaboo bag I created was the White version.
I used the same 'Abigail Designer Series Paper'.....
And topped it off with some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim'....
And created my flower the same as the Kraft version.
These treat bags are so much FUN to work with.....
Tell me friends ...... Don't you LOVE 'EM!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: