Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Slimline Thanks

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER FUN slimline card.
I started this card off with a White base card that measures 7-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 3-3/4".
Next, I created some cardstock and 'Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper' panels for the front of my card.  I spaced those out evenly and then adhered all 5- panels down.
To the far left-hand side of each panel, I adhered a small heart that was cropped out using the 'Brushed Shapes Dies'.
And topped each heart off with a 'Heart Pearl'.
The finishing touch was adding a cropped out "thanks" from the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' to the bottom cardstock panel.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant slimline card. Love this mix of soft patterns and monochromatic chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....You always know the PERFECT things to say.

      Delete