Thursday, July 07, 2022

Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag with a Coastal Cabana base.  Before I did anything else ...... I added a 1/4" score line around the entire outer edge of my tag.
Next, I got busy and created 5-banner flags for the front of my tag.  I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to create those banner flags ..... and used both the Regals and Brights Designer Series Paper along with some Real Red, Bermuda Bay and So Saffron cardstock to create those banner flags.
My sentiment banner flag was created with those same 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and some Crumb Cake cardstock.  My sentiment was stamped with Crumb Cake ink and I used the 'Go To Greetings' set.
I embellished each of the banner flags with a single 'Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels.....
And finished my tag off by using the 'Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' along with my Real Red Stampin' Blends ..... And changed that ribbon into some YUMMY red ribbon.
And that's all it took my friends.
I'm LOVING how this tag turned out......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love to receive this?! Love all the tags and gorgeous colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Thinking of making a full size cardd with this pattern.

      Delete
  2. Flagged ends punctuated with the perfect pearl. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE how the little pearls look on this tag. Thanks Mary.

      Delete
  3. And yet another fabulous tag! I love how it turned out. I especially love your touch of the white dots!!!

    ReplyDelete