Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I am just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.
I started with a White base card and then got busy and started layering my card.
I cut a total of seven 1" x 5-1/4" banner flags from the 'Brights Designer Series Paper Packet'. 
I arranged those banner flags onto a White 4" x 5-1/4" cardstock panel .... And I varied the length on all seven DSP panels.
Next, I added a sentiment panel that was stamped from the 'Go To Greetings' set ..... And I positioned that directly over the center of my DSP banner flags.
I added some 'White 3/8" Frayed Ribbon' that was colored using my Stampin' Blends ...... And finished that ribbon off with some '2022-2024 In-Color Baker's Twine'.
All that was left to do was add a single 'Classic Matte Dots' to the bottom of each banner flag......
And called this card DONE.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun thinking of you card. It's so bright and cheerful. The brights collection have a way of doing that. I love how you varied the lengths of the DSP. This card is perfect for male or female!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I have to admit that it is my FAVORITE Mystery Stamping card this month.

      Delete