Thursday, July 21, 2022

For You Ladybug

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off with a Real Red base tag.  I then added both a White and Black tag over the top.
Next, I got busy and cropped out a White spiral swirl using the 'Painted Labels Dies'.  I positioned that circle right in the center of my tag.
Then I used the 'LadyBug Builder Punch' to create a DARLING little ladybug......
And decorated my ladybug with some black 'Classic Matt Dots'.
I cropped out some flowers from the 'Pretty Pillowbox Dies' and arranged a set of three flowers onto the front of my tag.
The finishing touch was adding some 'White Crinkled Seam Binding' to the top of my tag ...... And calling this tag DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable tag!! I LOVE the ladybug. I do regret not getting that bundle. The little flowers are a nice touch too!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's probably one of those sets that will live in my craft room long after it's retired.

      Delete
  2. So sweet! I love Tag Thursdays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely precious ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. PS.....I'm booked to be back in Madison starting the week of Thanksgiving till December 13th. We HAVE to get together.

      Delete