Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Mini Pocket Envelope Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have created a 3-D project that I think you are going to like.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This CUTE little box was created using one sheet of Night of Navy (for the base).  That piece measures 6-1/4" x 4-3/4" and is scored on all four sides at 1".
The box lid was made with a piece of Thick White Cardstock ....... and that piece was 3-3/4" x 5-1/4".  It was scored on all four sides at 1/2".
The belly band is a 9-1/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Night of Navy ...... And the 'Sun Print Designer Series Paper' measures 9-1/4" x 1-1/2".
I decorated the top of my Mini Box with a layering of 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and the sentiment for the top is from the 'Simply Fabulous' set.
I cropped out three little flowers from the 'Sun Flower Dies' and tucked those behind my sentiment piece.
One additional element I put on the front of my box were several '2022-2024 In-Color Matt Decorative Dots' that were colored in using my Real Red Stampin' Blends.
And when you pull off the lid and belly band....Here is what I tucked inside.
I created three pocket envelopes from the 'Mini Pocket Envelope Dies'.....
Here's a closer look.
Inside each little envelope.....I tucked a small piece of White cardstock that was embellished with a 1/4" pieice of the 'Sun Print Designer Series Paper' at the top and bottom.
Each envelope pocket was decorated with the same sentiment.....
And each envelope pocket uses the same 'Sun Print Designer Series Paper.
Just LOVE how these little pockets turned out.
So, there you have it friends......
Someone special is going to LOVE this gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment