Sunday, July 10, 2022

Just A Note

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS HAPPY......
And if you are looking for quick & easy.....This is your card.  It starts out with a White base card.
I stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner ..... Using the 'Go To Greetings' set and Real Red ink.
Next, I grabbed my 'Beautiful Shapes Dies' and some 'Regals Designer Series Paper' and cropped out a bunch of the hexagon shapes.  
To finish this card off ..... I punched out three Real Red 'Medium Daisy Punch' flowers and added a Crushed Curry center to each flower.
And there you have it friends.......
I can only image this in other colors.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I share the first word that comes to me when I see a card. Today's word is "fun". Among many other words. Your card has great colors and shapes too! But it's still "fun"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree with you Wanda. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Awesome mix of fun shapes and modern appeal!

    ReplyDelete