Thursday, July 14, 2022

You Are Simply Fabulous

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
There's something about this tag that makes me think of the pair of Argyle Dress Socks my hubby received for High School graduation.  (Let's just say......It was way back in the day when giving someone a pair of socks for graduation was COOL!!!!)
I started out with a White base tag and added a Night of Navy and Polished Pink cardstock panel to the center of my tag.  And to the top of that cardstock panel ..... I added a panel of the 'Neutrals Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I grabbed my 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies' and cropped out three colored diamond shaped patterns for the top of this center panel.  I added a single heart to the center of each diamond and used some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to gloss up each of those hearts.
Then I stamped the ending of my sentiment (from the 'Simply Fabulous' set) to the botom of my tag.....
And stamped the beginning of my sentiment at the top.
I finished my tag off with some 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' ...... And tied that ribbon up into a PRETTY PRETTY bow.
So there you have it my friends.......
A pretty FABULOUS kind of tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. A simply fabulous tag!! You always have such fun tags!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I do LOVE making tags. Glad you liked my tag this week.

      Delete
  2. That darling pattern is whimsical and modern! Well done!

    ReplyDelete