Monday, April 25, 2022

You Mean So Much To Me Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made to my card today was changing it up into a FUN FOLD style card.
I started out with a White base panel that measures 5-1/2" x 4-1/4".  To the top of that I added a Calypso Coral cardstock panel that measures 5-1/4" x 4".  Before I adhered that cardstock panel down to the front of my card ...... I used two 3" x 4" panels of the 'Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper' and scored both of those at 1" on the long side.
That 1" fold allowed me to adhered that flap to the back of my cardstock and then just fold both ends of that DSP into the center and create a triangle folded flap for the front of my card.
My sentiment was created the same way as I did yesterday.
And the large 'Layering Circle Dies' scallop piece was adhered to the top DSP flap.
The finishing touch was adding some stitching lines around my card...... and this card was done in no time flat.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment