Friday, April 29, 2022

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
First up today is a DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL card that was created by my InkBig friend Peri Beal.  I have to say that Peri is ONE TALENTED lady.
Next up for today is this GORGEOUS card that my Stampin' UP! friend Judy Gummo made for me.  HOW LOVELY!
And my last two cards were made by my OH SO CREATIVE and FUN Scissors friend Terry Olson.  This first little bunny card just STOLE MY HEART......
And her second card share for today is this TOTALLY CHARMING little "hello" card.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special little scrapbook that I created  ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment