Friday, April 22, 2022

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.  These ladies presented me these gifts at our recent Scissors In The City Retreat.
First up is this OH SO CUTE packaging from Jennifer Mennetti.
Melody Paige made this YUMMY package for me.
How DARLING is this tin of treats from Terry Olsen.
And check out this ADORABLE card that my sweet friend Donna Fritz created for me.
And of course Donna did not disappoint.......
The Easter message inside made me SMILE BIG!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. All of them are amazing projects. You know some talented people! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda. My friends will be so pleased to read your comment.

      Delete