Monday, April 04, 2022

Sending Lots of Love Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing up the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I also changed the design up to a WIPER style card.
That fun upgrade allowed me to create a pop-up wiper......That added a whole new level of FUN to my card today.
This fun wiper style card has a creative insert inside the card.  Here is how the wiper portion of this card sits inside my card.
I used the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my wiper card......
And my beautiful sentiment is front and center on my card.
The sentiment uses the same 'Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack' and the 'Dahlia Days' stamp set.
The base card for this wiper version is two panels of the 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Polished Pink cardstock ....... and those pieces are both scored at 4-1/4" to give me the side wiper section for my card. 
Here's a closer look at the wiper section of this card.

Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.  Tell me friends ...... Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Wowza! The design is so sweet and then ... pow! what a great fancy fold and surprise. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The wiper card put it over the top! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Haven't made a wiper card in FOREVER....This one was FUN.

      Delete